In our business of operating within a rural community and being a locally owned community bank, we understand the needs of keeping our agricultural community striving and strong. Contact us today for any of your agriculture and livestock needs:
Livestock/Farm Operating Loans
- Livestock operations
- Equipment repairs and maintenance
- Crop production costs
For more information, please contact one of our friendly loan officers.
We provide lending services to our farmers who want to expand their operation or interested in refinancing their present land loans.
If you are in need of farm equipment, new or used, contact one of our loan officers for competitive rates and flexible terms.
Information needed for an agricultural loan request:
- Verification of income or payment stubs and/or annual tax return.
- Financial statements from the previous year.
- Current listing of debt obligations.
- Updated list of farm equipment, livestock, inventory, and other farm property.
At Crossroads Bank, we want to keep our community thriving so your business is important to us. Stop by our offices to talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable loan officers and let us help you find a solution to your specific business needs. Our bank offers the following loans for your business needs:
- Business Real Estate Loans
- Operating Lines of Credit / Working Capital loans
- Small Business Administration Loans
- Business Construction Loans
- Purchase Business Equipment
Here’s a Checklist of information that may be needed to get your loan request started:
- Papers to identify your Business
- Assumed Name Certificate (if Applicable to business)
- Corporations-Corporate Resolution or Certificate of Filing and Certification of TIN from IRS
- Partnerships- Partnership Agreement & Certification of TIN from IRS
- Annual Financial Statement or Balance Sheet
- Annual Cash Flow or Profit & Loss
- Business tax returns
- Current listing of business debt
For more information or questions about our business lending services or rates, please talk with one of our loan officers.