Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) can be an effective tool for helping some prospective home buyers achieve their dream of home ownership.
ARMs can be an excellent choice of financing under certain conditions, such as rising income expectations, high interest rates, and short-term home ownership. But because payments and interest rates can increase, home buyers need to consider their income to keep up with all possible rate and/or payment changes. For more information and to see if an adjustable rate mortgage is right for you, call one of our loan officers at 1-800-947-8382.
Our adjustable rate mortgages includes:
- 5/1 ARM- Payments fixed for 5 years and adjusts annually for the remaining term
- 3/1 ARM- Payments fixed for 3 years and adjusts annually for the remaining term.
- 1/1 ARM – Payments fixed for 1 year and adjusts annually for the remaining term.
- Competitive rates.
- Financing terms up to 30 years.
- Loans approved locally.
- Loans serviced locally.
Home Equity Loan
Home Improvements, bill consolidation, and college tuition? Whatever your reasons for using the equity in your home, start with Crossroads Bank. Borrowing against the equity in your home is a good source of money, but is also a big decision. Start with a lender you can trust. Start with us!
- Loans for up to 80% of your home’s value.
- Competitive rates
- Low closing costs
- Terms up to 20 years
- In some cases, you may have the advantage of tax-deductible interest. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
Checklist for mortgage or home equity loans:
- Payroll stubs
- Annual Federal Tax return if self-employed
- Balance of your present mortgage, name, address and telephone number of financial institution.
Land or Lot Purchase
You've found the perfect piece of Texas to make it your home or want it for the perfect getaway? Give us a call and we will help make it your own with great rates and exceptional, personal service.
Interim Home Construction Loans
You are ready to build the home of your dreams? An interim construction loan advances funds to your builder for the payment of supplies, building materials, and labor for the construction of your new home. Building a home is stressful, but our friendly, experienced loan officers are ready to help you through a hassle-free process. Enjoy the hometown advantage with decisions made locally and questions answered promptly.
Have a question? Call our experienced loan officers.